What to Bring During Closing of a Real Estate Deal?

Focus on Real Estate: Quick Tips.

During the closing of a real estate deal in Alberta, what does the buyer need to bring to their lawyer’s office? For most people buying a house, bungalow, or home, they will need to bring identification, insurance, and certified funds. In this video, Barry explains what these things are in terms of finalizing all the paperwork to purchase a property.

To find out what “closing” means in Alberta real estate, view the previous video in this series by clicking here. If you need an Alberta real estate lawyer in Edmonton, contact RMLO Law LLP for a firm that cares about its clients and offers flat-rate legal fees.

This is the next instalment of Focus on Real Estate with Barry C. McGuire, a series of videos that answers common questions about buying and selling real estate in Alberta.

If you’re going to buy or sell real estate in Alberta, get an experienced lawyer that you can trust. Contact Barry using the form below.

Videos co-produced by the Real Estate Investment Network (REIN) as a Google Partner.