This bundle of Creative Investing tactics for Canadian real estate covers Fix & Flip, Joint Ventures, and Options. It’s the perfect booster for AFS, RTO, and/or Assignment strategies to help you make money faster!
Your purchase provides ONE FULL YEAR of access to an online home study kit, including:
- 11 videos filled with expert coaching from a live, two-day, Rapid Cash Focus Workshop
- 11 audio versions of the Focus Workshop videos, perfect for on-the-go listening
- 5 support webinars filled with extra discussion and FAQs
- 1 detailed manual with nearly 310 pages on Creative Strategies
- Bonus: templates and precedents to get you started—fast!
Three Creative Strategies to Boost Your Real Estate Business
If you have any of these problems…
- Keen to invest in real estate but don’t have a down-payment
- Already own property but can’t qualify for another mortgage
- Have money to invest but don’t have the time to find deals
- Can’t wait for long-term real estate investment to pay off
- Don’t want to be a landlord but still want to make money in real estate
- Keep finding deals that don’t fit your existing strategies
… we have the answers!
The three methods in this home study kit can be used on their own to help get you started quick. But this Booster Pack is especially good for enhancing your success with some of our other home study kits (AFS, RTO, and Wholesaling).***
Strategy #1: Fix & Flip
When it comes to quick-turn real estate investing, Fix & Flip is probably the most well-known strategy. On the surface, it’s simple: find a beat-up or outdated property, buy it cheap, renovate it fast, and then sell it for a profit.
In reality, Fix & Flip is a bit trickier than most people realize. We can show you why! Our Focus Team has seasoned Fix & Flippers who share their hard-earned experience to save you time and money.
As part of Barry’s Rapid Cash Program, Fix & Flip can be used on its own, but it’s often applied in conjunction with other strategies. For example, if you’ve got the skills, knowledge, and connections, then maybe a Joint Venture partner will fund your Fix & Flips. Or when an Agreement for Sale doesn’t work out and you’re on the hook to buy a property, a Fix & Flip can save your bacon—while turning a profit.
- How to know what markets are ripe for Fix & Flip
- Proven tactics for finding Fix & Flip deals
- The must-have members of a Fix & Flip team
- Tips to keep renovation costs low
- The make-it-or-break-it element that determines Fix & Flip success
- And much more!
Strategy #2: Creative Joint Ventures
A Joint Venture (JV) is an agreement between two or more people to collaborate on a business project. While similar to an ongoing business partnership, JVs are negotiated on a deal-by-deal basis.
Typically, the Money Partner has (or can get) the funding and the Real Estate Expert has the knowledge, connections, and time to put together the deal. Which one will you be? Many of our students aim to be the Real Estate Expert, but the strategy works nicely in the other direction, too.
JVs are common to other investing programs, but Barry and his Focus Team make them creative. For example, there are some serious advantages to doing a JV on Rent-to-Own over a traditional Buy & Hold.
- How to attract a Money Partner for your JV
- Due diligence to make sure the partnership is a good fit
- Tips for structuring the JV as a win-win for everyone
- Templates and modifications for crafting JV agreements that protect all parties
- And much more!
Strategy #3: Options
Options are a great way to make quick money in real estate. They work especially well for creative investors who find more deals than they can handle. You find the deal, tie it up with an Option, and then sell it to another investor!
An Option to Purchase is basically a contract between a property owner and a potential buyer. For a fee, the owner agrees to sell their property for a fixed priced within a certain amount of time. Savvy real estate investors know how and when to buy an Option to Purchase that they can resell for a profit.
- How to propose an Option to landowners
- Writing the paperwork for an Option to Purchase
- What you must verify before signing the deal
- Why options are one of fastest and simplest ways to invest in real estate
- And much more!
Solve Real Estate Investing Problems
Using multiple strategies lets you do more deals and make money faster. Maybe you’re already investing in real estate but hit a roadblock of time, cash, or credit. Or you’re looking to get started but can’t afford to wait on Buy & Hold. If you know the strategies, you’ll recognize the opportunities.
What You Get in Your Home Study Kit
- Video and audio from a live Focus Workshop event is the next best thing to being there.
- Webinars recorded from the support calls for our Rapid Cash Program give you the follow up information and answers you need.
- Watch and listen to our Focus Team leaders sharing their insights and experiences, successes and failures, to save you time and money.
- Read the in-depth manual with even more details, including checklists and accountability reports. This fully searchable digital guide is an invaluable resource for boosting your real estate business.
- You’ll even get document templates and legal agreements to help you get started and save even more money!
Buy now for instant access, and start making rapid cash today!